Frolic

I'll be selling prints at an Art and Crafts fair for my mother's work. Ten percent of what I make will go to them. Luckily for me I have an awesome coworker who was willing to switch shifts with me so I'll actually be able to man my own booth.

I'm not counting on being able to sell all my works, if anything I hope this will be a good experience for me. I'll be doing what I love and happen to make money for it. Versus working for money. I hope one day it really will become a full time salaried job for me at a studio or animation company. A girl can dream.

Anyway! I've been printing some of my newer and older works to sell, but it didn't seem to be enough. So I whipped this up.

"Frolic" © Claire Belyea 13'


It's actually a rein-visioning of sorts. It's based on the center character I drew here ->

I made this to test the colors for red bubble.com to submit as a shirt design. However Redbubble is STILL not good about my colors on shirts coming out right so I gave up, and just kind of forgot about this.

There is a slight difference in style between the two, but only slight. Still cute, still adorable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment